Day 759 091812 ~ You Exist in My Song

Without any precaution, and without a trace of apprehension
you appeared in my world as you did, bringing me a pleasant surprise, that I couldn’t resist
But like this, without me knowing
you quietly disappeared, from my world, without a word, leaving behind only my memories

You exist, deep in my mind, in my dreams, in my heart, and in my song
You exist, deep in my mind, in my dreams, in my heart, and in my song

Still remember us once walking side by side together past that bustling alley
Even though we were strangers, just passing by each other, we still felt each other
One look, one beat of the heart, one unexpected delight.
It's like a dream, that was destined.

The world is so big, why did we meet?
Could it have been chance?
Could it have been destiny?

You exist, deep in my mind, in my dreams, in my heart, and in my song



I just saw this cover on YouTube.. I honestly could not understand Chinese.. but I just love the way this guy sings this beautiful song. The song was originally sang by Wanting Qu but this version is done by Gerald Ko.


And so again, destiny plays a part on my life..
and yet I still don't believe on it..

destiny brought you unexpectedly...
and take you immediately..

you leave without any trace..
left me alone..
and now..

i'm back from the start

destiny

0 comments:

Post a Comment